Friday, June 6, 2014

Fun Photo Friday...

We had some fun up in Grand Rivers several weeks ago! Buffalo, Elk, oh my!


A sight for sore eyes...my favorite park...with my FAVORITE people!






I love these girls! It takes a village and I'm so thankful they're mine!


More Grand Rivers, Patti's & LBL!


















My sweet Daddy. This girl still thinks her Daddy hung the moon!


Gracie's first time mowing! She gives the thumbs up!


Little buddy, T. That little guy steals our hearts  :)


The three musketeers after the playdate fashion show.


The girl and her pony. All her dreams are coming true in this picture!



An Easter treat!


This is how my little cowgirl went through Kroger with me today. She couldn't understand why so many people kept looking at us. I'm sure I don't know darling...


Coloring eggs!


Spring time fun!



A trip to the local nursery for tomato and pepper plants!


Our first family camping trip...in the backyard!!




My music man. I'm crazy about him!


The view from my rocking chair this morning. I'm blessed!



Pictures are fun! Thanks for looking :)

1 comment: