Thursday, May 15, 2014

Out With The Old (AKA: It's Under Construction)

And in with the new...

Mike and I have been posting on our old blog site, The Williams Family Adventure, since 2007. We took an almost two year hiatus. Wow. What were we even doing that kept us that busy?!? Well, life, I guess. (Ironically, the very thing the blog is supposed to record.) Our girls were too young to know what a blog was let alone wonder if we might have one. So, anyway, the other night, the blog came up during dinner between Mike and myself. The girls were curious and so we ended up spending most of our post-dinner, pre-bed time looking through it. We laughed so much and had a pretty great time remembering each of the seasons of life represented in those posts. When we got to the last post, and it was almost two years old, I felt a little sad. I still have those two years. I still lived them. What I don't have is an account of them to remember for years to come. We all agreed that having our little family blog is a ton of fun. Even if no one else ever reads it!!

So here I am. Writing a post almost half way into 2014. I may not write every week, or even every month. But whatever I do capture, our family will be able to enjoy years from now.

So, why, you might ask is there a NEW blog? Why not just stick with the tried and true? Well, apparently over the past two years, computers have become more advanced than my ability to run them!! I can not combine the two blogs, so I will have a link to the old one posted in the side margin if you should ever decide to mosey over there and take a peek. I will also keep a link to this new fangled model on the old blog.

Here's to new seasons, lots of years together and laughing as we remember them...


Old Blog: mikeandcatrina.blogspot.com
New Blog: amikeandcatrinastory.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment